PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UN Puma crash - Sudan
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2006, 18:40
heli_michel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you fly slingloads every day or flying in a mission like in the sudan means always flying with a small amount of unknown risk...thats what our job is...everyone of us commercial ones know that things like that can happen also to each one of you every day....so dont judge here about things you dont know....was anyone of you in that helicopter that day???...are all of you so much informed about the operation and the details of what happend??...or do have some of you just a probleme that maybe you dont get the job or some of you can not sit in a cockpit down there ???...how ever...i feel with the victim and also with the crew of that helicopter because it seems to me that nowone of you knows what will follow for these people...i thought we are a "family" in our business which is still special and small...and especially the ones who live with the same passion and fascination every day would stand more togheter....but it looks very diffrent here....i am not shure if i would like to be in the same cockpit with some guys in that forum...maybe if you leave the helicopter you find yourself having "a knife" in your back....
....and just to finish with the words: think about that one day you will find yourself beside a crashsite, responsible for your aircraft...what would you think if people start "a hunt" against you and your company??? i am shure you will love it....