PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bored at BA, time to move on...
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2006, 12:36
FCOLOVER22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To APPADYINUK

I suggest you read my thread again my 'friend' and then hit me with an all different message....i didi not put all crew in one bag and i highlight for u the same msg...

AS YOU CAN SEE my colleague and 'friend; i have not included all BA CREW in one bag but used the words MOST and SOME OF THEM, and have compensated on the bottom of the message that show some of the positive things....my message wasnt all negative...and by the way it is personal opinion and likings so as i respect yours and dont say anything i expect to be respected too. If i dont like the crew that drink too much i have often sat with them anyway for a while as to not be said to be unsociable. Even yesterday i was down at the pool with them, no need to drink to have fun, the problem is when they get so drunk they cant remember their name, again this is not all of crew! Make myself clear .....

In regards to the other airline APPADYINUK, yes there were things that pleased me too albeit less than here probably...but i founf the crew to get together more to go out and culture themselves instead of drinking, but then there were also young crews always and people who shared my ideals and didnt drank....NEVERTHELESS this isnt to say that i dont have fun sometimes at BA with BA Crew, i have had some good trips and some not soo good ones where i was a witness to some 'dirty behaviour' associated to drinking, so dont get so worked it because I NEVER SAID IT WAS ALL BA CREW.

As far as me in a TEAM and respecting my colleagues, there isnt one who can complain about me disrespecting them or saying that i am not good in a a TEAM unless they have gone behind my back and said so but then its their problem for not wanting to resolve the problem if not onboard, due to work, then after work in hotel.

APPADYINUK, dont take my comments so to heart because if i had disrespected anyone or your culture or how it is, i would have been talked to by somone upthere, and anyway, THANKS TO FREE SPEECH IN EUROPE, we cab say what we want and work out our differences afterwards....i have put in the end of that message that i apologise for those who may get offended by that msg....so i free my conscience of any disgust you have exressed having for my so called ;narrowminded view'! i have not labelled all crew the same so dont go saying what you said, please, without seeing the all picture of what i wrote...

YOU may have fun with all because its yor culture and your likings however my culture is different and my likings and religious convictions also, so i have expressed something small that bothers me....because as crew downroute we should behave in a sensible manner as sometimes passengers recognise us!!!

IF YOU LIKE IT GO FOR IT, WHO AM I TO SAY ANYTHING TO YOU, but i am allowed to comment if people go out of hand....anyway...await your reply

Last edited by flapsforty; 7th Feb 2006 at 14:03.