PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bored at BA, time to move on...
View Single Post
Old 7th Feb 2006, 00:56
sosmix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chewy don't do it! Just don't, don't, don't don't do it!!!! Don't leave BA! I left LGW Eurofleet 2 years ago and miss it so much.
I worked for charter before BA - I had only 2 nightstops - in Hemel Hempsted! They worked me like a slave, were cruel and bitchy - nearly every flight I did at least one cabin crew went home in tears after a purser had been evil to them. At BA I NEVER EVER experienced this bullying that is common place in other airlines. Please be really careful!!!!
At Gatwick there are loads & loads of young crew and I did loads of GREAT nightstops. You should consider LGW, especially as going midfleet. The older crew were great too, not at all boring - especially exDanair
My boyfriend is WW LHR , he is really sociable and never seems to be short of other crew to go out with on nightstops. I've been on lots of his trips and find the crew always to be great fun! Only a few weeks ago I was in Narita singing Karaoke with them till the early hours! If you stick things out for longhaul am sure you would like it, there only seem to be a few that don't go out and with such a big crew you always find a few you'll have a great time with