PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bored at BA, time to move on...
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2006, 08:15
sinala1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I have to say that this is the least helpful thread I have seen on the CC forum for a very long time... Its surprising the number of people who have all jumped in to have a go at Chewy without actually reading what is being said...

The point is that Chewy is not bitching about his/her job or the people he/she is working with, but more to the point is saying that its not making him/her happy. Sure, BA may be a lot of peoples dream flying job, but not everyones. Its like perving on someone - what you find attractive may be totally different to what the next person finds attractive etc.

There are times when we all have to work in jobs that we don't like or are not quite right for us, but what I like is that Chewy has admitted that BA right now is not where he/she wants to be, however would like to stay flying.

Chewy I suggest you go for Long Haul at a different airline - Virgin, Qantas etc - different corporate cultures altogether. Yes the pay and conditions wont be a patch on what you have now, but as you have quite rightly mentioned, its not always T & C's that make you happy at work. Be sure that you want to leave BA, because I would imagine its hard for you to get back in, however only you know whats going to make you happy.

Good Luck!