PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afrikaans Professional Pilot
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2006, 11:46
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Before this degenerates into some sort of conspiracy theory, no one is banned because they speak Afrikaans. Just the suggestion smacks of lunacy and to suggest such appears to me to be some sort of inferiority complex.

Please give me a list of everyone who you believe is banned because they speak Afrikaans. A definitive list would be appreciated so that these stupid and pathetic allegations can be paid to rest.

If there is anyone banned for a different reason such as being abusive, breaking the rules or something similar then that is a different matter and I will review the bans, if there are any.

What irks me the most is the totally immature thinking that goes into some of the posts on this thread. If it is inconceivable to some of you that I'm not a charity and this is a website PRIMARILY for professional pilots to discuss matters that involve our profession, then wailing and crying at the loss of your own little private campfire where you could use my bandwidth to have your private little club is just plain insulting. I challenge you to invest your own money to provide a platform for others to insult you and use my goodwill for your own amusement. It reeks of an arrogance that makes mine pale into insignificance.

The next neanderthal who cannot grasp the concept that this isn't a piece of common land where you can do and say what you like needn't bother with the insults or bad mouthing as your efforts will be wasted as they are trashed. Get used to the concept that this website is a benign dictatorship and that the benign bit can wear very thin at times. Digest that and understand it you will have no problems.