PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afrikaans Professional Pilot
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2006, 17:24
BAKELA
Registered User *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Jetblast, the forum "where everything goes". It also says "Stay out if you are faint hearted". Well, apparently it did not "GO" in this case! I am so wound up after reading the "Could one ban a language?" (now closed...shame ) thread that I decided I have to break my silence and beg for a ban from PPrune!!! PLEEEEAAASSSE?!!!!!

MysticFlyer
the answer is NO, and it's been explained to you in plain English why.
If you are not happy with this decision, you are welcome to start your own website and make your own rules. With this, please stop posting whining posts on every available Forum on PPRuNE on how bad are the Mods on this site. Grow up and live with it.
Thank you

Well, well, well, either the owners and the mods are sh!tscared of something or they are being blatently racist and non PC. Whiping The Campfire, closing threads, not the way to make money is it...like we were told on The Campfire. Maybe that's why Towers closed The Campfire...were they "faint hearted" or "faint minded"? Were they embarrased by their own post(s)...missed the last bit and did not have the non-Afrikaans password (met koekies nogal!) as required by The Campfire! I think they are stupid with this stance.

MF, tien uit tien vir "posts on every available Forum on PPRuNE" en as ek nie uitgeskop word nie mag ek dalk ook daai metode volg tot ek moer toe is!

Moenie die Leeu se bal krap nie, hy gaan spyker net op 'n ander plek!

Translated specially for the English Only mods and owners : Don't scratch the balls of a Lion, it will only go fk elsewhere, and kill the pups!