PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Germania Airlines selection
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2006, 09:32
Aerowinx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Keeno,
the problem with Germanwings, LH Cargo, Condor and Cityline is, that they all signed the corporate collective agreements of Lufthansa. You need to apply to Lufthansa to fly for any of those airlines. But future pilots will come only from the common Lufthansa Aircrew seniority list, meaning only Lufthansa Flight School graduates. The list is still very long, so that they don't need to take Ready Entrys in the future. If they should reduce the list and they come into consideration to take Ready Entries, then you could apply trough the Cockpit Careers website! But this will not happen in the near future!!
For Hapagfly look here! and for Air Berlin look here!
The only Airlines which are searching at the moment are: Germania and Eurowings!
For common informations about airlines and application contacts look here!

To fly for a german airline you must speak fluent German. If you do so, it is no problem to find a lot of informations on the German Pilot Boards like www.pilots.de or www.cockpitjobs.de. I would check these boards! I am sorry to tell all non German speaking applicants that they will have no chance to pass the Interviews. I know this is bad news, but working language in Germany is unfortunately German...

I hope i could help