PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What should MEN wear to Cabin Crew interviews?
Old 4th Feb 2006, 06:17
milbud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey Michael, don't stress, the photo looks fine! Remember, they are looking for people who show potential to be cabin crew, they don't expect you to have the cut and polished finish until they train you. Each airline has individual characteristics that they try to instill! They don't want anyone who looks set in stone and can't be moulded.
As for your pic, i'd use that one to apply to Virgin as well, don't make the mistake others do and think you have to be whacky and way out. They don't seem to take well to that! Please please please, just remember to be yourself mate, and try to have fun going through the process! After all if you don't get through the first time you can try again. I went through the Virgin process three times with no luck then fourth time, bingo!
I have a good mate at Qantas Link, i'll ask him to drop you a few hints as well...
And on good advice, applications to DJ would be best gotten in very very soon, intakes will start again shortly...

Best of luck mate.
Keep us posted.