PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Patriot Aviation
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2006, 16:28
Airmech II

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been Engineering Manager since Oct last year and will hand over to the new guy Keith Parkinson in March. I will then be around until September when a tidy little job somewhere Sunny and Warm but not the Middle East will beckon.
We've employed 2 additional engineers there now and as I left it today it was clean and tidy with all the machines in there polished and sweet . All the Aircraft that are ready to be released have been done so and all in all the guys are well on top of it.
Yes there has been Argy Bargy there particularly with one devious toad trying his hardest to drop us in it but we've come out smelling of roses. That was not Paul might I add, he has gone off to do some contracting.
All in all there are some bloody good engineers with a huge depth of knowledge and a great deal of pride in what they do there. The company has had ups and downs in the past with certain individuals in key positions but tell me where hasn't and the right people are now in place to give engineering the stability and support it needs.
Like I say if you want any more details or a less public chat then by all means send me a PM, call in or give us a ring.

Tony