PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS crew face wait for hotel ruling
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2006, 23:57
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is what amazes me about the scare mongerers…There is absolutely no way that Down Town LA is safe.That is a load of rubbish that certain crew are saying because they like the proximity to the nightclubs compared to Pasadena and other areas.

I have even been asked for money from some street bum in the lift going back to my room from the crew room.I was not particularly worried by him but if one of the girls had gotten into the lift it may have been different.
I wanted to know how he got into the lift ? So much for security

To say that it is no more dangerous than Cairns or Perth just goes to show how ridiculous their argument is.

I have asked some LA police about the safety of Downtown and I was told by them not to walk around after dark alone and not to catch any buses as well and if I wanted to go anywhere to catch a cab or hire a car….brilliant…why would they want to exaggerate any problems?..

The next scare tactic is the Anaheim potential…Who ever said that there are only 2 hotels in the area that we can stay at? It is just a scare tactic to prevent anyone from wanting to move to another hotel..