PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - General Sir Michael Rose calls for Tony Blair's Impeachment
Old 2nd Feb 2006, 12:29
RayDarr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is unlikely that Blair will ever have to answer for his actions on the war. He has skillfully muddied the waters, and finding enough evidence against him will not be possible. The bum did not work his way up the greasy pole of politics without learing something.
Given that, it sickens me to see Blair and his ministers being surrounded by grinning soldiers etc when ever he/they visit Iraq. If we feel so bad about the government, then stay away when they visit your unit. Find an essential duty to be on, or go sick but dont be there to shake their hands and provide them with the photo op they are looking for. Now, this is easier said than done, and it is likely that worried seniors may order you to attend. OK, obey orders, but I can stand infront of someone, be polite yet make it perfectly clear I think he is a pile of s**t not fit to be part of the human race. That makes much better pictures for the press, and shows the people at home what we rearly think of him. Try it, and watch the ba*****s squirm.