PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Logistics to change name to Bristow Group
Old 2nd Feb 2006, 01:11
PPRUNE FAN#1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mrsuldo returns to pprune! (I *knew* he still lurked)

SASless:
For those of you who do not know....Mike is the Boss Fellah at Air Logistics and is well regarded there. The fact he is a former Navy Pilot should not be held against him.
...A former Navy pilot who found himself flying a single-rotor CH-46 when his chopped itself apart in mid-air, to be exact. (And he lived...I think...although his brain may have expired in the accident for his body continued in aviation and does to this day.) If that ain't a testament to a guy's good fortune and/or good-living, I don't know what is. His wife doesn't even say "Be careful" when she kisses him good-bye as he leaves for work every morning. Oh, she starts to, but then she thinks about that accident and says to herself, "Nah, I don't gotta worry about him. I, on the other hand, will probably die in some horrible beauty shop/manicuring accident or get sunburned to death lounging around the pool."

All joking aside, (the Royal) we wish Mike well. He is well-regarded outside of Air Log (A Bristow Company) too. And he's living proof that line pilots can do okay.

And yes, this is who you think it is, Mike