PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS ironing Virgin Atlantic (merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2006, 17:37
Virgin82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was There

Dear All,

I dont want to give to much away due to the safety and security of all crew involved and hotel names etc.

However, the two guys QF were very drunk. One hit the VS crew member, whilst the other one was so pissed he just stood there (prob not sober enough to be a proper chap and stop his mate)

The VS guy who was hit was in the vendong area / ironing room with a female crew member. They both went to get food from the vending area.

We know they were QF guys as they informed my two crew members to this.
I did not see it first hand as I was away in bed. However, I was woken with a call from the hotel management and asked to come to the lobby where the two VS crew members were in tears and the Male crew member had blood and cuts to his head.

There was cctv and the two chaps were seen casually walking out of the hotel.

I think the QF chaps had far to much to drink got off the Bus at the VS hotel as u can get off at any - I have done so in the past and was not challenged.

They know VS party hard and may thought there was going to be a room party etc. As there was no party I guess they were just being idiots.

What happened happened and people may say what they think as people are intitled to this. However, as I said before this was an isolated incident and its a shame and terrible that this happened especailly "to one of our own".

The crew members involved are back flying and a little shaken. However, I am sure it will take more than a drunk brawl to keep them out of the skies! After all we are the coolest of the lot

Safe Flying and even safer landings