PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS ironing Virgin Atlantic (merged)
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2006, 03:07
ChixMukanwhalla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let's start with Virgin82's post.

"I was on the VS crew on that trip" .......but where you in the ironing room at the time of the alleged incident and an eyewitness to it or are you relying on 2nd or 3rd hand ,potentially biased description of alleged events ?

The QF (x2 flight deck crew) Push my female Crew member over on the floor. and as the male tried to protect her one guy punched him and took an Iron from the work surface and hit it on his head x3 times.

and the two VS crew were in there whilst getting food after returning from the truck.

was the female crew member with the two VS crew returning from the truck or was she already in the ironing room ? I am a bit confused.

Where was the 2nd Qf flight deck crew while the first Qf flight deck crew was allegedly attacking the first VS crew.
Where was the 2nd VS crew while the first VS was allegedly being attacked ?

How do you even know they were qf flight deck crew or indeed QF airlines at all ??
Did you see their ID's. Where they in uniform?

Did they tell you ?
Did they tell your informant ?

The two QF guys were not staying at the hotel and should not have been there.

The Qf hotel is the Holiday Inn .What indeed was their reason for being there ? Did they go to the Tokyu Hotel specifically looking for the two (three?) VS crew.

Where they invited ?

Where they in the room first or did they arrive after the VS crew ?

Was there an earlier incident during the evening either at the truck or perhaps someplace else that precipitated this alleged attack ?

Your brief description of the incident makes it out to be unprovoked and random.

I find this hard to believe .

I simply ask these questions to illustrate that there is obviously much more to the story and unlike some posters here who are ready to try , convict and hang the 2 alleged perpetrators on the strength of Virgin82's interesting but flimsy post , I prefer to pass judgement when all the facts come out.

I hope the the matter was reported to the Nippon cops at the time of the incident .Pursuing it retrospectively will be a hell of a job.

Hopefully there is some CCTV footage to assist .