PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can Ansett pilots work in Australia?
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2001, 13:41
Slasher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ANFO I got your pvt mssg, but I dont know the precedure in replying (I did try) so Ill reply here if you dont mind.

Um, are you familiar with "remote-control"? We havent sat here for 12 years with our thumbs up our bums coming up with only a plan that says to personaly punch the lights out of scabs should they ever come OS. There are more sophisticated and efective methods for scab control. Enough said.

PS yeh and while Im at it, to all those e-mailers chomping at the bit wanting to break off a piece of scab as a souvenir and screaming at me to stop giving warnings, for christs sake alright I will then! But dont you think prevention is better than cure? Fairs fair - THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED. I couldnt care a sh!t what you do with them if they choose to ignore it and think its all hot air and saber-rattling. So dont think for one minute I do care about these b@stards because I dont, and I dont like the bloodey insinuation that Im somehow doing these vermin a favor. Its just Id rather have conflict avoided if posible. If they stay at home there wont be any. Thank you.