PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two biscuits costs Qantas cleaner his job
Old 30th Jan 2006, 20:04
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all those who agree that the cleaner should be sacked for taking 2 biscuits ,I think we should also bring in some other measures to stop the rot within our society.

I was wrong about him stealing 2 biscuits ,next it will be a sachet of suger or maybe even a half eaten muffin...where will it stop..

For those who have committed heinous crimes such as littering, crossing the road without a green light and wearing Ugg boots in public we could have public hangings every Friday in front of Town Hall.

We could bring back stoning for serious crimes such as late payment of parking fines and for mis-use of office pens as well as wearing sun glasses inside buildings.

Further punishment for other criminal acts such as arriving late for work could be dealt with by feeding them to the Lions at Taronga Park Zoo. Some of the old deterrents favoured by the Romans worked a treat and should be re-evaluated in this modern day not only to punish criminals but to provide entertainment for the masses.

Don’t start me on those whom cannot spell correctly regardless of whether they are in a correctional facility or not as well as politicians or those people whose mobile phones ring in the movies. The value of public floggings, beheading and other forms of physiotherapy are played down and should be re-instated.

We have to act now or society as we know it is doomed

Last edited by lowerlobe; 30th Jan 2006 at 21:34.