PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UN Puma crash - Sudan
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2006, 16:41
Sealauncher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Quichotte
I see on your profile you are the "lead mechanic of HELOG". I understand you are linked to the ship and the crew. Feel free to discuss with us, but don't try to stop our talks. All the postings up to this point touching the accident are good to me.

Hi Quichotte

Correction:

I`m the lead-mechanic of the Kamov-team of "Helog-Heliswiss".
Not the lead-mechanic of the Puma-fleet of "Helog"!

For all:

I will not involve myself in it this kind of discusions.
It is starting allways like a big hunt and it ends mostly in a unfair and disrespectful way for all involved people, the crew self or the involved companys.
I`ve seen and experienced that live mutible times!

Doesnt matter if it is a "Puma" crash of "Helog", a lost external load by a "Lama" from "Knaus" at Austria or a any other crashed A/C somewhere else worlwide.
Allways (!!!) some self-appointed "Aviation Experts", found somewhere at a glider-airfield, have placed statements at the press, at the TV or at the Internet wich are superficial, autocratic and unprofesional without giving the crew self a posibility to place there own statement.
And why all that?? Because just the story counts and just that is saleable!! ...and nothing else!
Fu** all the facts, the conditions or the statements from the crew self.
A great story is so much better then the real circumstances.

All crashed crews and passengers will fight for a long time with all the things wich were happend and the crash self. Some of them i know by myself and they will never again enter a helicopter or aicraft for there life time.
The last they need at this situation as another group of self-appointed experts, sitting at home at there nice little flats busy by analysing an accident wich were happend tausends of miles away at a country they never even have seen before just by reading statements at the internet.

None of u has talked to the involved crew since that!
None of u has seen or talked to one of the passengers wich were involved!
None of u has seen any pictures of the crash result!

But i did and none of them can realy say what really happend or what has corsed this accident. That is also the reason for the outstanding statement from Helog. So keep writing here that the good relationships between some person at Austria-helicopter-aviation-buisness and the "German-lederhosen-LBA" will prevent any fair investigations!

...and feel free to keep playing the "experts"

I just hope and i wish for all of you that the day will never come, when someone of u guys after a crash gets being part of a hunt like this.
...it was a short membership for me here at this "forum"
(...or however u wanne called this...)

U calling yourself a group of profes. pilots, doing that aviation stuff daily???
Some of u realy transportating daily pax or cargo from A to B?
So i`m verry glad and happy that my team is so much differnet like u`re!
Quite honest...

-END-
...of statement and membership...

Last edited by Sealauncher; 30th Jan 2006 at 17:36.