PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline training enquiry
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2006, 08:21
mebro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wake up !!!

Glue Ball thanx for making the statement I had in my mind to write and eventually since it was a long post it slipped my mind, d6 think about it no pax will fly that airline once that news come out and in other words that airline will close shop.

D6 you did not read my post, do me a favour take a lil bit more time to slowly read the post again and then u will realise the only critisicm I had was u wanting to work for free but denying it in your posts

D6 the things I posted is not my opinion but things u did not want to say bluntly, I did it for u with the information u posted on this topic, sure I do not know u'r whole situation and you will have the lovely opportunity to make a CHOICE in your life, for better or for worse u will have that choice

I will just higlight what I said, see if u get it, nothing wrong in looking at self funding a TR and then knocking on airlines doors for a job but u wanting to do it for free is a bad trend ( put it shortly u will never have the opportunity to set this trend in any airline...a professional one anyway).

Given the situation in South East Asia, India, China and the middle East the likely chances of u getting a job is good after u self fund a TR and guess what with that when u go knockin on doors with a TR someone will pick u up and pay u but keep on telling them u want to do it for free u will never get to smell that seat.

Do read my post again as I said befor if u interploate it as crap it is going to be crap.

Good luck !!!!!!