PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Harmony...Opinions please
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2006, 06:54
pitotman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Left Coaster

You gather wrong bro!
I am a fan of Harmony and I have been in this business long enough to know that Harmony drivers are no different than the drivers at AC or anywhere else one cares to compare. I do not put myself or AC above anyone. Some of the sharpest guys I have ever flown with never left the twin otter.....to each and their own. My comments on pay is only frustration on the continued degradation of our profession and is not directed at Harmony alone....Hell I am embarrassed at what are new hires at AC are getting paid. I am not one of guys at AC who wears blinders either....I see AC being in the same boat in the near future as nothing has changed here and shows no sign of changing anytime soon.

So who knows maybe when Harmony buys the scrapes of AC in ten years I will be just happy to have a job and will be the first to buy you or 76driver a beer.....!

Had lunch three days ago with a Harmony guy and he is happy as can be and loves his job! That more than makes up for the pay......so I will eat crow on my post 2 times........as Harmony's starting pay is more than AC's and your crews are happy..........what more does a guy/gal ask for.........

All the best to ya both........happy landings!

Pitotman

Last edited by pitotman; 29th Jan 2006 at 17:17.