PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So what's up at Polar? (Merged again & again)
Old 28th Jan 2006, 20:10
trashhauler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You want a response? Well, here is one. First, a lot of what Caputo said is just plain wrong. Secondly, comments like that do not deserve a response. Two questions and then a comment.
1. In the final agreement Atlas demanded a statement that the MEC would not initiate any action against any Atlas crewmember that crossed the line. Hey, if no one crossed, why need that clause?
2. If no one crossed why worry about it at all? I was on the line and if you were in the right, why run around the back, you weren't doing anything wrong, correct?
Finally, our MEC had the foresight to get all the ducks in a row before making these very serious charges and while I deplore the unofficial list that was posted on this forum, I am pretty sure there was a lot of scabbing. All I needed was my portable radio to listen to the "Polar" call signs on departure, and the ones that changed call signs in flight, to know that something was up. And, a few with long range lenses got another bunch.