PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice sought; conduct unbecoming?
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2006, 10:40
brakedwell

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by TBSG
If you are an officer then you deserve to lose your commission with an attitude like that. scottishbeefer gave you 2 choices and you took the wrong one. If there is an indication of wrongdoing then you are duty bound to do something about it. If you don't like it f#ck off to another job, .
Thanks for those kind words TBSG. I can't f#ck off to another job as I have hung up my headset for good after 40 years of flying. Your profile is blank, but it's obvious you are not an officer! If I am wrong then it appears that a sense of humour is no longer a requirement in the Royal Air Force.
I also think underhat is a fake. His phrasing doesn't ring true > I've found out recently that a bloke I know quite well in ONE OF THE SERVICES has been misbehaving in his post - He's been using his position of authority to start some relationships with women UNDER HIS CONTROL. I'VE NOT BEEN IN THE FORCES very long at all so thought that a bit of anonymous advice might be sensible. He also claims to be JUST A GUY IN FLYING TRAINING keen my QFIs don't identify me! Why post such rubbish on a forum like this? Aunt Agatha's Agony Column in the Peoples' Friend would be more appropriate!