PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Westjet Deicing
Thread: Westjet Deicing
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2006, 16:08
royalterrace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
deice05
Let me start with the obvious. Deicing and the clean wing concept are well understood by proffessional pilots. Nothing less is expected.
The not so obvious. Your motives. "I have decided at this point , to keep this anonymous". Are you kidding me? cc'ing media? The only thing anonymous is your name. Surely you must realise that accusations as serious as this will not be able to be addressed on the basis of an "anonymous letter". It brings into question your own real motives. I am dissapointed that a proffessional pilot as you call yourself has made assumptions on the actions of other proffessional pilots and worse yet posted these assumptions and accusations to various people and organisations anonymously. You should know better.
Instead of making a phone call to Capt. Flodstedt to hopefully clear up your concerns and address possible issues you chose to publicly smear WestJet on the internet.
If you were so concerned about the safety of WestJet's operation , what the hell were you doing putting your family on them on the return flight? Words fail me.