PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 757 Fleet?
Thread: Jet2 757 Fleet?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jan 2006, 22:40
X-Centric

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Homer, yes I really did enjoy my leave, it's going to be a busy but satisfying few months where I am! As for the positive attitude, well I left Jet2 becasue I was positive that it was a poor place to be. I don't believe that I've ever been negative except when a company tried to trap a number of my colleagues & me into a fictious bonding arrangement & then proceeded to fly ineptly & not give a toss about the people who worked for them.

When you attempt to out someone on this site then you better be 100% sure that you have the correct person: the whole ethos of this site is based on free speech only available through anonymity to those of us who aren't untouchable managers. I would suggest to you that you edit your post as the person that you are 'hinting' that I am is wrong. I worked with the guy before we joined Jet2, I still know him & it is totally outrageous what you have just done.

Aloue, don't keep blowing it out of your a$$. I know Pulp, I see him most days in the crew room & we are not one & the same person unless I'm looking at a bloody reflection every day. We share that same views on Jet2 becasue we had the exact same experiences, simple as that.

Homer check your pm