PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 26th Jan 2006, 11:17
cannard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think there are enough off topic posts to start a new one,
im leaning towards calling it "The OFFICIAL I hate SkySista" thread. whaddya think? :P

Skysista, your gorgeous, and i dont even know what you look like. i cant stress it enough, you seriously rock. keep doing your thing girl

as for anyone thinking (read: telling others) that if you dont get in the first time, you dont have a chance in hell, your an idiot. I know of one gentleman, who finally made it on his fifth attempt! thats right number 5. It turned out that even the recruiter had multiple failures, im not sure how many, but for some reason seven springs to mind. (she spoke with a lovely proper accent and her name started with a D....)

even if i give up on the idea of flying for a living, i'll probably still go to the EK open days. its an AWESOME place to meet pretty girls, and they are almost all really friendly! though sadly, the quality is much higher in perth than it is in here in sydney

jolly, i had a reply for you before i sat down, but its late and i cant be bothered. she might of read it in a book, not her fault, blame the book. with any luck you'll be sucked out of the cockpit and then the plane is able to make a miraculous safe landing with no one else hurt.