PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 25th Jan 2006, 21:48
aprilblue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emirates Telephone Interviews

Hi There, I am hoping somone may be able to give me a few pointers regarding Emirates telephone interviews.

I have applied for a cabin crew recruiter position at Emirates. They contacted me twice, once sending me all the details of the job, salary and benefits. They asked if I agree with everything to forward my resume, as if I am selected for the shortlist, I will contacted to set up a telephone interview.

I have been selected for the telephone interview and they will be calling me on Saturday. I will tentatively be invited to Dubai for all remaining interviews if I pass the telephone interview.

Has anyone ever had a telephone interview with Emirates and what questions should I be prepared for? I do have recruiting experience, and understand that the questions are most likely generic however, I do understand that Emirates is quite different from other airlines regarding their interview technique. Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by aprilblue; 25th Jan 2006 at 22:06.