PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA pilots 'prepared to strike'?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2006, 22:05
whattimedoweland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WW has come in to BA waving a baseball bat bringing his 'hardman' image with him from Aer Lingus.

He has come to a profit making company whose employee's have already given much and still realise we will have to give more.It is the manner in which he treats people and has no interest in the pensions of his workforce that has pi**ed off pilots and the rest of us.I do NOT want a strike as the BA passengers have put up with so much crap.Do not just worry about the pilots and BALPA as at the moment all the Unions at BA are in talks to form one 'super' Union to challenge Willie 'Adolf ' Walsh.

He does not give a sh*t about the workforce only the city and the shareholders,helping the rich get richer.....not off the backs of myself,my family and the BA workforce.

You had a fight Walsh with a government subsidised airline and you won.This time you'll have a real fight you will find harder.The reason is,we the employee's who have been here for year's to make it a success, and we don't need you to come in and shatter morale and ruin it all.

At the end of the day WW will be here for 3/4 years screw the workers and PI** off back to the Emerald Isle via Nassau with £3-4 million in bonus payments and NO pension worry.

Do us all a favour and go.

WTDWL.