PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish CAA Fees
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2006, 23:54
the lord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hola amigo!!!
I will inform you about the fees as much that I know.
*The fees for ATPL exams are 66,37euros per exam, so if the ATPL theory has 14 exams, this way that 14x66.37=929.18 euros. This is the total that you have to pay when you are going to present to make the exams. If I am not confused the first tme that you present to the ATPL exams you have to pay all, because Civil Aviation force you to present to the 14 exams.
*CPL skill fees are 265,43euros per proof, normaly depends the schools in this price you have 2 exams.
*Multi Engine(ME)+IFR skill test is incluided in the same price: 331,78euros per proof, the same case that above(CPL)
*The radiotelephony fees I donīt know, because when I study the career of pilot is incluiding in the price of pilot, so Iīm not sure if you have to pay extra money when you make it.
*Documents: to expire the license cost 39,82euros . Normally when you go to expire a license you have to present all the documents that tell that you past all the exams, normally that make it the schools, but it is more quickly if you make it this process by yourself.
*Medical Certificate:the medical certificate class I initial cost 330euros if I donīt confuse, but it can be possible more,like more 400euros. Later when you have to renovate it is more economical.
I suppose that I help in your questions but if you have more questions,answer and if I know it I will answer.
Good luck