PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 23rd Jan 2006, 17:40
Demonic Angel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SkySista : Yeah that was Perth Open Day but I'd rather stay anonymous.No offense I hope ...hee hee ...

BYMONEK : I understand your point and appreciate it.My opinion might not be a good one but it's a public forum and I only just want to take part in it to share my thoughts, so hopefully I can say what I think.I did have a quick chat with the girl I mentioned.That was her first time doing that,too and I was amazed she also applied with EK several times before(thought I was the only one who still keep trying to chase some not eatable dreams!) She came to OZ when she was little,graduated from a good uni via tertiary entrance exams so I was... you know..a bit surprised.Maybe regulations always change when the recruiters are also changed.There's always a change in this industry anyway.People come and go,just like hotels and restaurants... Well, I don't know if they made it to the final or not coz I didn't get a chance to talk to them after all that.

By the way,are you flying commercial at the moment? I was just going to say that junior crew don't really decide of what to do unless being told by their purser or IM, and it's always quite clear what they want them to do in emergency.In fact, emergency and fire drills are put into matter very seriously during training.I wouldn't be surprised to see an English speaker crew not knowing what the heck they should do if S*** happened because they were in shock...

But I guess you know that well anyway,even though F/Os and Capts don't get to train with the crew.

Oh... I just love my name I can just be as much evil as I like YEAH!!!

P.S. SkySista : I've been reading some of your replies in many topics but I never registered coz don't really feel like talking.Hope there'll be many things we can share,even to argue but with our reasons. And goodluck with your application! Mind if I ask if your photo show you smiling and showing teeth, arms by your side and legs not crossing when you stand?