PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What should MEN wear to Cabin Crew interviews?
Old 23rd Jan 2006, 13:01
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi!! Firstly let me say good luck with your quest for a flying job.

I guess you are asking what you should wear to an interview should you be successful in gaining one...

Well here is my opinion... it doesn't matter how much your suit costs, if it is not immaculately pressed and clean/lint free than it will not do the trick...! So, the secret is no matter what you wear, make sure it fits you well and suits you... complements your skin tones. Hair should be neat, no extreme styles etc... also if it is dyed, make sure it looks natural... most airlines do not like men with unnatural dye jobs....

I guess it is a bit harder for you blokes (who'd have thought i would ever say that, lol!) but you want to stand out... I think the tie is your best bet for this. Nothing too 'loud' but with a nice pattern/colour, again that complements your suit colour... I guess you could choose something similar to the airline's own colours (without blatantly copying), only as long as it suits you though. As with the ladies, a tie/scarf is your chance to 'personalise' your outfit...

Shoes polished, no scuffs, etc... no 'chunky' heels... standard dress shoes etc...

In short, look as you would be expected to look on the job!!

But above all else, the most important thing you can wear is....

A SMILE.... and BELIEF in yourself!!!!

Good luck!!!