PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2006, 14:23
Scoobster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Embry Riddle CAPT Program 0 to 255 Hours with DC-9 Type Rating.

In my search for a reputable university/flight school and after an extensive conversation with an inspector at FAA NY Field Office regarding flight training academies a number of names such as Purdue and ERAU came up.

Whilst there are many other reputable names such as Dragon Air (well so i've heard), I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience of the ERAU CAPT Program? Any aspiring aviators currently on the program? Does anyone have any experience of taking their selection tests? Ahhhh questions, questions, questions

Also any insight into the reputation, work ethos, culture of the school would be appreciated (Im currently in the UK and plan to visit ERAU in the summer) just have to weigh up going to a reputable establishment like ERAU or Purdue etc compared to a local school in NC/SC? It is constantly reiterated that the culture, friendliness of the school, along with ethos should form the basis of the decision?!

Also any recommendations regarding schools in NC/SC?

I know I ask too many questions but its a quest to make the most informed decision

Thanks.