PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Favourite Cabin Crew Uniform
View Single Post
Old 21st Jan 2006, 07:32
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EmmaB - Honey we're beginning to get a little bit worried about you? A depressingly high number of posts on this one thread - usually about your dislike of women in uniform trousers. You've played the aesthetic card and the hygiene card: I'm expecting shortly that we shall hear that God has spoken to you and advised that he/she doesn't want women in trousers?

Honey we get it! - you don't like women in trousers. Unfortunately, other people do, or don't mind, or at least feel that now they are all grown up they can make the decision for themselves? Airline uniforms offer female trousers as an option in recognition of the diversity of human taste - Now, get over it dear...

Don't take it that bad Em, a little diet, a little working out at the gym, and hubby will look at your jeans again
has to be quite possibly the most exquisitely perfect example of one-line bitchiness that I've ever come across - If there are Oscars for the bitchy put-down, then this sweeps the board this year in the Dangerous Housewives category! I haven't smiled so hard in months. EmmaB - sweetie when it's that good, don't rise to it - just laugh and plan revenge another day...

Now please - could we drop the trouser thing?