PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Finland Interview
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2006, 15:12
Rule Distance Zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Long live Nordic co-operation!!!

Hi everybody,

About banning, I was banned and still I am, so I had to log in with another name. Also few other guys were banned too after posting their opinion to use one of the nordic languages. Finish were used in posting that were directed to Finns, but still everybody provided some short translations in english, which was by the way very co-operative. Then Finns tried to keep it in english, but they were shot down because some other forumers found that english the Finns used, was not good enough for them to understand. Also Finns dared to ask that people writing in Danish would provide translations or everybody would start to use english- that started the language war and since it was just yes-no-yes-no-**** we ceased posting posting here. This is not to start it again, but remind that it would be nice if we use language that we all understand- no priviledges to anyones. After that we can really start to enjoy good fellow-pilot co-operation in North. Tack och förlåt. Ugh, I have spoken.

about the topic...

According to my best knowledge Air Finland is alive and kicking, not going to do any belly-up aerobatics
They are hiring new first officers constantly due to expansion in operations and also some firsts have left company for seeking greener pastures at flag carriers nest.
Also company is seeking cabin crew.
Today the Finnish Travel magazine and other weekly magazine voted Air Finland as the best holiday charterer. It was result of mystery shopping test done in near past.

This is one ref. I found so far about rosters, terms and conditions so far... http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/fact...vp88qxpctmjxsm

http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/fact...vp88qxpctmjxsm

Once again,

No hard feelings, but lets not start the b*****y language war again.

Last edited by Rule Distance Zero; 19th Jan 2006 at 16:59.