PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To Fly for Precision Air or Not
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2006, 15:10
RICCARDOVOLANTE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear friend helldog ,
first of all I never talk about you engine failure and I never will . When I supported in tanzania was for another story that someone was putting around.
About 'unsafe airplane" yes I do belive that there are quite few "unsafe operations"look the bad safty records of several company there .
About job in Tanzania ,please mark my words well,Mike make me loose the job opportunity with Selous company , I was there when he scared Charles and not only that the last words of Charles were that he could hire me anylonger because Anna ,the manager of Costal,was abset with me due to the fact 1)I didnt tell to her husband that I went to Arusha and I knew Mike ,I know that do not make any sense butb that is the way.
2)that He , Charles,do business in Tanzania and so he does not wont abset Mike because he his afraid of his attitude.
Now I lost my job thanks to Mike and not because I did not like the offer in Arusha.That is all clear?
Talking about "Racial" problem wahy do not look hyow many members of this forum talk about it?Look at few post before at what Peter77 say about Precision Air:
"The Racisum issue is definately there but you also need to add in Tribalism as well!!! Even if you were a Tanzanian but not from the "Chagga Tribe" your'e condemed to life on the right seat!!! "
And look what serengeti vulture say also:
"They operate ATR's and will only hire a non black if you get the rating at your own cost."
I can keep going on showing many different post where you can find several "Racial "issue.
Other think if you look at my post I said the reality of the fact regarding several companies some bad some good.Like NAC from SA ,those guys are very professional to my point of wiew ,I had the chanche to talk with several managers and pilots and both appear to me very nice people ,but when we talk abot others company such King Air air service ,well at that point I can tell you all the worse possible.
Now I have been living and working in several parts of Africa it is my choice and that is it, I do not have to explain to any one why or why not.In whaile for you Africa could be just a place for building hours and money and then leave , for me it is not.
Now I am really glad that I met you Helldog and I hope to meet you again all the best for you .Feel free to follow the flow buddy ifv that make you more confortable with you self.
Thanks for you reply helldog
Sincerely Riccardo Volante.