PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sun Express News
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2006, 08:55
WhisperNG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is this 76 son of a b...???
I feel some improvements and more positive athmosphere in the company,as I've heard salary procedure is also changing for the new pilots,nobody will get funny salaries when they are hired,and this new upgrade procedure makes more sense.Thanks Mr S.
But still we have a looong way to go,let's just don't sit and watch everything like a movie,we MUST support the ones who are trying to do something good.
Also I've heard some of the 76'ers are constantly going to Mr S.. room,and God knows what they are up to now,I bet nothing good for us or the company...

Mr S.. if u read these,please keep in mind: these guys speak friendly and logic,they are professionals,they watch u close and seek for weaknesses!!! And when they believe the time comes,they attack together.U are free to ask Cpt Florian Hamm, Cpt Lange, Cpt Seckin Bayhan and Cpt Fikret Gedik.Please IMMEDIATELY take all their remaining authority as u have a chance now...we don't need such instructors,these are the people who carried SunExpress into this nightmare and lost 18 pilots so far.Good luck!

Last edited by WhisperNG; 19th Jan 2006 at 09:22.