PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To Fly for Precision Air or Not
View Single Post
Old 19th Jan 2006, 07:54
helldog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Ricco, how have I supported you? Originaly I replied to your PMs with information. I seem to recall that when you were given a hard time by others here I stuck up for you. Mate I am sure that initially most people would feell for you, I know you have a family and you need to work.We have all been there. But hey man you have been a bit vicious. Fine you found the deal in Arusha not to your liking. But you dont have to say the things you were saying mate. You have no idea what the story was with my engine failure, you have not seen the reports from Pratts or any other report. Plus you insinuate that I will fly in unsafe aircraft. As for the other engine failure, well that is another story altogether, and I am not at liberty to discuss that. Just take it easy. Good on you for standing up for your rights, but hey you take a parting shot at everyone, they are either dodgy or cheap or racist according to you. Mate with your hours you should be able to get a job in Europe and not subject your wife and kids to a big move andlife in some backwater, but that is your business. Why can you not find work in Europe?