PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2006, 19:22
AlternativeProcedure

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have to agree with portsharbourflyer on that one, those multi hours are really important in getting that first job. But anyways, its not about Aviator vs EFT. Regarding the quality at EFT, its OK I suppose, you go through the courses and finish within the time frame they promise which I must say is very good. I really wouldn't recommend them for hour building though, a/c availability was a nightmare when I was there, the prices weren't exactly cheap either (for American standards of course).

Oh two more things, watch your account outgoings like a hawk(they have the most complicated way of presenting simple accounts), and try not to be in a position where you have alot of money with the school when your finishing your training, it will be a whole different ball game trying to get it back. These are my experiences and those of my colleagues when I was training!!!

EFT got me through the CPL and MEP exactly as promised for a very good price(by European Standards), the small problems were simply in administration and sometimes money driven attitude. Good luck with whatever you do.