PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To Fly for Precision Air or Not
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2006, 16:16
P68BRAVO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear helldog,
I do not know what kind of support have you been giving to me ,I only know what kind of support I have been giving ng to you when Mike was talking not so well about you that day when you were leaving him.
Anyway I do not know who you have been talking with in SA about me ,of course he is a lyer ,but I never had so much support from every pilots there at that time then in all my entire life I could say that I had the most wonderfull time in SA, if there are several company that wont hire me it wont surprise me and that is because I fight for the rights of the pilots I always have done that and I always will do it .I am not the type of guy that hide him self behind the "omerta" .If someone wanted to play hard ,hard will crash down .I received several PM message telleing me all the sort of problems has been creating Mike there and many of them wrote to me that can not support me because there are afraid of him.This situation soon or later will end in Tanzania and any where there is this kind of situation.I saw finally many pilots in this forum "calling for revolution"and not just for a small chikken brest , but it is time that this egemony of those operators that have been pushing down over the limits ths "pilot' will end.
Every where and every body are starting to talk ,pilots are starting to ask for their rights ,such to fly safe , to be paid and so on .Look at all those post in this forum and others forum .From Tanzania to Zambia , from South Africa to Algeri all over Europe and America .I saw new Pilots assotations born lately ,I saw several Air company closing down because nobody want to work for them. I would suggest you to come and speak up such some one else not long time ago have been telling you .Belive me you wont get better job shutting you mouth off .Yo are big enough do not be afraid any more.
Sincerely
Riccardo Volante
206 Down in Tanzania post of the 1st October 2005, 05:44

"now that we have shenzi talking...would the real helldog please stand up...please stand up ....please stand up..."

"pete 77 please speak up here man....or are you not man enough"

keep it up there fellows,
no more 406pilot

Last edited by P68BRAVO; 18th Jan 2006 at 18:33.