PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinson Safety Courses
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2006, 14:03
Vfrpilotpb

Senis Semper Fidelis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air 5 ,

Lu was Lu Zuckerman( I havn't seen him on the Pprune for some time I hope he is still around, for he was very ill) however it seems that he had spent many years working in the Aviation construction industry and whilst he was not a Pilot, he did have a very sound engineering background, his attitude to the Robinson Helis was to say the least a little biased, in fact I cannot remember seeing anywhere any praise from him regarding the fact that F Robinson had brought Helis within the grasp on many erstwhile earthlings who wished to fly the only worthwile sort of flying I know, on a lot of occasion he was ruthlessly treated by many individuels but he never lost it nor resorted to name calling, he was able to doggedly keep a subject alive by constantly refusing to back down( he must have been hell to work with) I am but a mere PPL(H) and found some of his posts were well worthy of attention, remember it takes alsorts to run this world of our and he knew an awful lot more than I ever will!

So despite your comments about Doctors, I suppose you could say he was an "Elder Statesman" of the Rotorheads Forum. I feel few will disagree!

Many regards

Peter R-B
Vfr

Thankyou Tinnie for correcting my mistaken tense, and lack of knowledge regarding Lu Zuckerman. I have altered the tense where needed, also I offer my very sincere late condolences to Lu's family, may he rest in peace .

Last edited by Vfrpilotpb; 19th Jan 2006 at 11:59.