PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Finland Interview
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2006, 10:03
Aviate378

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Air Finland Interview

Well, I believe that it's mostly the matter of principle.

This forum is named as the "nordic forum" and it is allowed to write here in swedish, danish, norwegian but not in finnish language.

I really wouldn't mind writing more often here, in english, if all other nordic pilots would do so. However, banning one of the languages that undoubtly belongs among the "nordic" countries is simply discriminating.

The other thing is: We have an excellent aviation forum in Finland. This forum is called FS Nordic. http://www.fsnordic.net Your postings are allowed in finnish, "scandinavian" and english.

Even it was originally intended for the flight simulator "freaks", it's nowdays discovered by the others as well.

Finally, back to the original topic:

I heard that the company has made their selections for the interviews (so far only). They have interviewed quite a few co-pilot applicants and some sim-sessions and psycho testing has already been conducted. The rumor says 4-6 new hires will be selected in near future. As far as I know, two new hires has already started their 757 type rating course in December.

I wish the best of the luck all of them, concratulations to all those who were (or will be) selected; B757 is such a wonderful aircraft...

Last edited by Aviate378; 17th Jan 2006 at 18:11.