PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett Sale Falls Through
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2002, 10:27
Spad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Legolas, whilst not in ANY way agreeing with your ignorant (add ten expletive deleteds) post, I think it's probably worth adding to it that if you thought the last big wave of 'reverse migrants' 12 years ago had a (for you, hard to believe) hard luck to tell, this next mob will stretch even the most believing listener's credulity beyond the limit.

Need I repeat that the wave of reverse migrants 12 years ago that offended your sensitivities so much woulld never have happened if . .(a) the Brit 'summer holiday brigade' charter pilots had stayed home and not gone out to Australia and. .(b if this new lot of 'potential exports' from Australia had shown even a semblance of backbone and restrained themselves from becoming that unmentionable four letter word, lately amended to 'hero'.

Back to Point (a), I think the parallels between the Australians who came to the Old Dart post 1989 and the many people from the Subcontinent who now call England home are striking , ie, We're here now because you came to our country uninvited in the first place.

In closing, Legolas - get a damned life and look at the right of abode and pasports of the so-called 'Australians' now working in the UK and you'll find they're all Brits under the laws YOUR government drew up. Unlike the unmentionable scum who went to Australia in 1989, some of whom will now return to the UK with UNBELIEVABLE hard luck stories - and 'unbeliebvable' because the are.