PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Last minute OASC prep (almost literally)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2006, 09:27
Stringy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Last minute OASC prep (almost literally)

Ahoy,
Yes, another OASC thread.
I'm off tomorrow (17th), and I am currently topping up my knowledge of all things OASC-required, and am starting to think I am tip top full of relevant information, so now I am starting to think about things I need to take which will help me through the 4 days.
I've read in places that lucozade and chocolate are good ideas to keep yourself topped up through the tests and what-not, so I'll probably be going to the shop later to hook myself up. I'm assuming you can take drinks (and perhaps choccy) into the aptitude test?
I read in the booklet that was sent to me that we should keep our valuables with us at all times, but as doing a bleep test with my mobile in my pocket would be a bit strange, what do you do with your things during that? (out of curiosity).

If you could give me any last minute tips it would also be greatly appreciated, or if you found you would've taken something with you the booklet didn't specify don't hesitate to tell me . I'm not particularly nervous about it, I'm actually looking forward to it, as I've taken the view if I try my hardest I can't be disappointed regardless of whether I get in or not.

Cheers.