PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Seniority Joke
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2006, 06:16
Transition Layer

Received 88 Likes on 34 Posts
Re: Qantas Seniority Joke

Keg,

My argument is not based on experience, but rather on date of joining, I was simply using that particular example as an indication of the unfairness of it all. I have seniority over guys with many more thousands of hrs than me, but I imagine none of them are bitter about it, simply because they know my date of joining was before theirs, even if it was only months or weeks. This is an entirely different matter.

As for posting on Qrewroom, you should know as well as anyone the consequences. No-one wants to be known as a cadet basher (which I'm not) but I'm sure it would appear like that some. Of course none of the "heavy hitters" give a flying f*ck, they're just making sure that the LOA protects their offspring (or their mate's offspring), so they don't have to be shipped off to Singapore and can still have mummy ironing his white shirts and packing his bag before each trip.

Johnny Utah, Wasn't actually referring to the male model, but it obviously affects him as well - I'm sure he's over the moon too!

St Elmo's Fire Nice wind up!

TL