PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 16th Jan 2006, 02:25
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications

Jani, huhm that is a new thing perhaps about the stockings? I guess maybe they think those wearing black are trying to hide something perhaps?? (Like new shoe marks?! ) Maybe that is for invited applicants...?

Every other day I have been to was a 'walk-in', with a few invited specifically back for the actual interviews from previous assessments who couldn't make it to the previous round of interviews in that city/country... maybe this time they are inviting only... I think it may depend on that city/country and how often they go there to recruit... Think I'll go have another look at the web site - just in case they changed their minds again!

Thanks for the kind comments, and yes, whetever they say to do in the letter, do it!! Including no long CV's, no CV's in folders etc if they say so. Lots of people at the last open days here went up with CV's in folders after they were asked specifically not to have them stapled/clipped/bound etc... I know you all want to go all out to impress, but err on side of caution and take a plain resume/CV as well just in case!! That way, you can impress with the good one if they don't say anything about how it should look!!

Good luck, I'm off to go get my photos done and a new suit...! Ooh shopping, what girls do best! lol...