PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 89 Dispute is now over
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2002, 15:12
Captain Kellogs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A question to all 89ers,. .. .Why didn't you join the ACTU and not quit?. .. .AN would have had no way of getting out of that one, if SCAB AIRCRAFT came in to break the strike the ACTU (who's members control the refueling of the aircraft) would have had to back you, meaning that no scab aircraft would be refueled or serviced! and if you dont quit ansett had to fire you (risking law suits) or risk employing others over you (risking even more law suits) or pay the extra money (which would have been a cheaper option). .. .i am truly sorry about what happened to you guys, but you cant change what happened and you should have thought it out better!. .. .did you realy think pilots would stand buy other pilots in 89 when before that and still today most pilots try to stab each other in the back every day to move up the food chain, they are mostly bottom dwellers but they are there and always will be.. .. .and hial sorry about not useing punctuation but i am sure you see enough punctuation in the regs so it is refreshing not to use them, either that or i am just an un-educated git, ok it is the latter.. .. .have fun boys and girls and remember to enjoy life a bit bitterness is not fun for any one