PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 757 Fleet?
Thread: Jet2 757 Fleet?
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2006, 18:40
Trip Switch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Jet2 757 Fleet?

Monde

"A clandestine warning"????!!! Oh, come on. This is ridiculous. So what about about,
"And nor is it my place to 'out' him - simple respect for his wish to remain 'anonymous'"?
I have done/said nothing to reveal his true identity - no innuendos..... NOTHING (unlike some of the comments I have been the recipient of). I could have done so a long time ago, was I so inclined. I did not, and nor do I wish to (read 'will I'). I have, on every occasion, wished him well (genuinely), and I shall continue to do so. Yes, I did get wound up at one stage (I am only human), but then decided against biting back. It's about treating people with respect, whatever they throw at you.

"Hide behind MFB"????!!! Oh please!! How's that then? First of all, I am way big enough and ugly enough to look after myself. Secondly, I have nothing to hide from. And thirdly, because some people make what I consider GROSSLY unfair accusations and I challenge them to actually make the call and find out for themselves, this is 'butt kissing'???!! Maybe you should read pilothouse's last post again. 'Butt kissing' is such a childish accusation.

Yes I defend Jet2....... and why the hell shouldn't I? And it has nothing to do with furthering my career. Maybe, juuuust maybe, I am very happy here, doing a job I love, working with some great people and I don't like seeing it trashed just because someone decides to run a personal vendetta against the company or any of the individuals who work within it (whatever their position). I am not alone. To unfairly attack people, whoever they are, and embark on rather insidious defamatory character assassinations in such a public forum, whilst hiding behind the cloak of anonymity, is disgusting. And having been on the receiving end of some of it, I damn well reserve the right to argue back. Things are not perfect at Jet2, show me an airline where they are, but it would be nice if the debate was kept above the playground level.

Enough is enough. As far as I can see, there is no more to be gained from this discussion, and, with respect, I shall take my leave.

Wishing you all the very best, whoever and wherever you are,

Trips