PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 757 Fleet?
Thread: Jet2 757 Fleet?
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2006, 15:28
Monde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Re: Jet2 757 Fleet?

Well 2engop, what are your thoughts about joining this airline now? I know what mine are and i seriously wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. If only half of the comments on this thread and the thread entitled, 'an honest and uncensored debate about Jet2,' are true then it is an unsafe, regime lead organisation. There is something very wrong with this company. It also looks as though Sub Rosa, Pulp Fiction and so on have hit a nerve with Trip Switch:-

I know exactly who you are and it was about to get a whole lot of nasty.
Now, if you know who X-Centric is...... (believe me, I do). Bit of a shame though. I was really enjoying watching him imagine that he had ANYONE fooled.
Oh, and I spoke to Frank yesterday. Give him a call and ask him if it really is him on here. You don't have to reveal your pprune identity, so no worries about being 'ritually sacked'.
It's kind of a clandestine warning, isn't it? 'Carry on posting on this thread and i'll expose who you are.' I don't know who you are Trip Switch but you really are coming across as the 'Butt Kisser' that you have been accused of. You seem to be standing behind this MFB character, using him as a shield and letting it be known that you are fighting for the good name of Jet2. You're obviously hoping that it will progress your career. Unfortunately, from what i've read about your airline, it probably will.