PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 14th Jan 2006, 09:44
ccc8139

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications

I feel sorry for those who came from other towns for the open day today in Bucharest lol emirates stuff didn t show up ,a waste of money and time they could have let them know somehow.....wellll.....typically emirates as for u nordic girl ummm my advice to u is if u got enough money and afford to lose it jus cause ya hair dont look right or ur skin color isn't the right one that day lol go for it if not ....stay where u are till they comin to ur city lol in november i had to travell all the way to Amsterdam from Romania cause they invited me to an interview there and um cause i had a diamond on one of my teeth lol they sent me home WITHOUT telling me at least the reason....obviously they thought it was permanent and the poor lil rock was just glued ....i found out later on when i came back i called and and asked what happened .....and they told me lol anyways i took it off and got in with etihad obviously i was good for them and my point is this :the Amsterdam thing happened two months ago and now they here in my city lol u know what i mean...and they never said nothing bout coming to Romania lol good luck in whatever u decide