PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Imminent strike at RAF Shawbury?
View Single Post
Old 13th Jan 2006, 14:12
A good headin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Imminent strike at RAF Shawbury?

Originally Posted by swerve
Interesting again that the SERIOUSLY deranged "a good hedin" is firing from the hip - is it your life ambition to just irritate people by all you say and do - can't you just stick to doing that in your day time job as an airtrafficer.
Mighty funny you go on about ATPL and BALPA etc when you as a self confesed airtraficer are viewing and passing comment on a military AIRCREW forum - do us all a favour and irritate someone else who might be remotley interested in your bleeting.
Intriguing.

Do I detect that Swerve does not like Air Tragic? Has he had a bad experience? Did he not get a good headin from one of our lovely ladies?
Maybe he only has a small chopper?

As for comments about MILITARY air traffickers playing on the MILITARY aircrew page I think it's better than being a bitter and twisted Civvy pilot bleating about how much money they should get paid! Maybe you should take your CIVILIAN bleatings over to the Airline pilots pages, after all you did leave the Military? Somehow I don't think they would be interested either!

Finally, you also said
Fact - most ATC types are failed aircrew
What utter crap.

I have served on the ATC School for 6 years and in that time we have had ZERO chopped fast jet/multi eng reject aircrew come thru'. We have had 6 RN and 3 RAF chopped rotary. Of those RN studes 4 have failed and are now driving boats as Warfare Officers, 2 RAF failed and are now working in Admin and 1 is still in training at CATCS. The only Wings you will see in ATC these days is on the Duty Pilot!

So, as for me firing from the hip, maybe. At least at don't talk b*ll*cks!