PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swanwick ATC frequencies (LACC)
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2006, 15:31
LGW15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Swanwick ATC frequencies (LACC)

What exactly is you guys' problem?

I am only 15 and want to know what the frequencies of London Control are and you give me a torrent of abuse.
Do NOT start saying I should not be on here at 15 - the internet allows anyone of any age to communicate so there is no reason for me not to.

It's not very friendly at all and puts a bad light on how good your job can be.

Not very nice for me to post a question and get a whole load of abuse from you lot!

It may not be my place to say but learn some manners and if you have nothing better to do than slag me off for such a little question then you obviously have something wrong and I wish you to explain it.

Carbide finger,
It is NOT illegal to listen to ATC frequencies perhaps you should research the laws which state it is only illegal to pass on information heard AND
Silenthandover,
I can see you don't have kids yourself and if you do I would hate to think what they are like when you want to put ASBOs on them.
I have never been in trouble with the law and do not plan to be.
Carbide finger: go ahead with a pathetic acusation against a 15 year old and see where it gets you and how pathetic you will look.
No one likes a grass do they

It is really sad that you guys cannot be friendly when there is absoulutely no reason not to be!

On a positive note,
Thank you to the FRIENDLY people:
snbower - cheers have got the frequencies
prospero - glad that you are a friendly controller that doesn't have his head up his arse.
Honey Monster - Cheers will be going to that site later.