PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2006, 11:40
Phone Wind

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
re: What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)

Well I see that Caverton is really coming along now. Doubtless their many Lagos - Victoria Island scheduled service shuttle passengers will be impressed by the awesome refuelling facility which can be seen on the edge of their ramp area. The long-awaited Port Harcourt to NAF shuttle must be on the brink of starting too as building work continues on their superb new hangar at NAF Base - well they occasionally cut the grass in the area where they say it's going to go, but the area under the expensive plasma screen TVs at Port Harcourt International doesn't always seemed to be manned by the charming young ladies who were letting all arriving passengers know of their many helicopter routes in Nigeria. We're all waiting with bated breath for the arrival of their AB139s - the first in Nigeria and the new Bell 412 EPs which should really have Bristow worried .
Oh sorry, I only just woke up and I get these flashbacks to a funny dream I had - must have been something in the Bloody Marys last night
Anybody really know what they're doing these days, except flying around the port in the Agusta 109 and doing some charters in their 'Yellow Peril'?